Westpac Online Banking Login
Westpac Online Banking:
Westpac bank is an Australian bank where a customer gets found full satisfaction. This financial service has gained much popularity not only by the Australian by also other country users. The internet banking service of Westpac is compromised and you can access this service around 24 hours. A lot of services are in front of your hand such as, Online service, Telephone banking, International travel and payments, Financial advice, Currency converter, Foreign exchange historical rates and much more.
Westpac Online Banking Sign Up Process:
If you want to be a registered user of Westpac, you should have a Westpac bank account. You can visit one of your nearest local branches to be registered. If you are a personal account holder of Westpac then you may follow below steps. But, before going to sign up for Westpac net banking you must ensure that you have a customer ID or 8 digit Customer number and telephone banking access code.
- Visit Westpac Online Banking Website and go to the online registration page.
- If you do not know the accurate address then click bellow link:
For Australian user https://online.westpac.com.au/ib/asp/login/bsd_srgetdetails.asp
- After clicking this link you may see two blank box to write down your Customer number (8 digits) and Telephone Banking access code (3 digits)
- Fill up the two blank boxes with your ID and password.
- Then click on the Continue button. The bank authority will automatically forward a message for you about how to complete this process. Follow their recommended process and enrolled to the Westpac online banking.
You may also be a registered online user by calling them at 132 032. This is a 24 hour service, so there is no need to hesitate about the time. Otherwise, you may visit your nearest bank branches and ask them to complete your online registration process.
Westpac Online Banking login Process:
The login process of Westpac Online Banking is so much easier that you can complete the whole logging process with few seconds. You can follow below steps to login to your account page:
- Visit the banks login page or you may click this link: For Australian user visit bank homepage and select online banking for personal or online banking for business and for
New zealand user https://sec.westpac.co.nz/IOLB/Login.jsp
Australian user http://www.westpac.com.au/personal-banking/online-banking/
- There you will find the login option where you are asked for including your account information.
- Input your Customer ID
- Then input your Password.
- Finally, click on the login tab.
That’s all that you have to do to log on to the account page. It’s really a few step process.
Westpac Online Banking Security Options:
It is your responsibility that you keep your Westpac online account safe and secure. Though it is at your own responsibility the bank also provide security protector, Bitdefender for one year. You can get Bitdefender fro one year from the bank’s site. Moreover, you can keep your account safe by ensuring some security action. You can use a third party software or update your operating system to keep your account untroubled. Avoid using public computers, set up a strong password and change password on a regular basis also help you to protect your account from fraud and scam.