Standard Chartered Online Banking Login
Standard Chartered Online Banking Login:
The standard Chartered bank offers the easiest and quickest online banking services for the convenience of the clients. The bank has created a wide range of network throughout the world. The online banking service is available 24 hours a day. The bank runs their maintenance service periodically to ensure the best online services. You can bank with Standard Chartered bank via online services while you are abroad. Just an internet connection is required to bank with them. By using online banking service you can transfer your funds locally or internationally, receive email alerts with statement, open SGD or FCY current account, update your personal particulars, instant activation of your application and get many others facilities. So, apply for the Standard Chartered online banking and receive all the facilities quickly.
Necessary requirements for Standard Chartered Online banking login:
If you want to apply as individual, you must ensure that you have at least transitional/investment/card/loan account with the bank.
If you want to apply on behalf of a company, you must ensure that you have also the same type of account as individual needs.
You should have a mobile phone which is registered yet at the time of account registration.
Standard Charted online banking Signup process:
You can register for Standard Chartered online banking service either by yourself or by visiting your local branches. You can also apply via a mobile device. Just write down “Online Banking” in mobile message option and send it to 7522. The bank service consultant will contact with you and will complete your sign up process. Or you can follow these instructions:
- Go to Standard Chartered Online banking page or visit: http://www.standardchartered.com/en/online-banking/index.html
- You will find various countries global links. Select your country link.
- Selectively apply online link which is under the New User button.
- Complete the registration form.
- Create an ID own self and select the submit button.
- Print the application page which will show after clicking the submit button.
- Put your sign on the application form and visit the nearest local branch to complete the registration.
- The bank may ask you to show up your passport, so carry it while going to a local branch.
Standard Chartered Online Banking login:
After applying for Standard Chartered registration, the bank will give you a temporary ID. If you have received the temporary password then:
- Visit your country based Standard Chartered Bank website. If you do not know the accurate website address then visit this page: http://www.standardchartered.com/en/online-banking/
- Click on your country link.
- Put your login ID.
- Put your Password.
- Finally press the login button.
If you log on for the first time then you have to:
- Click on “First time login” or “Re-registration” button.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Put the temporary ID and Temporary Password.
- Create a new username and a new password.
Standard Chartered Online Credit Card:
You can apply for a Credit Card via online. You can do it simply, by visiting Standard Chartered Online banking page and choosing the Credit Card option.
Security Option of Standard Chartered Online Bank:
- You should not give any login information to anyone.
- For security reason Standard Chartered never ask for giving you any security information.
- You should call your banks country agency if you receive any suspicious communication.
- Update your computer with latest anti-virus.